On Sunday, February 25, we introduced our new My Spending tools to enhance and expand our Spendable Balance features. These features provide you tools that will provide you a means to better budget your finances.
Here are some of the ways that MYSPENDING will make managing money easier for you.
- Using the upgraded Spendable Balance you can know...
- How much can I safely spend out of my primary account right now and not impact scheduled bill payments?
- Can I afford a night out?
- With automatic categorization of each transaction and My Spending alerts you can know...
- How much have I spent on groceries, restaurants, entertainment this week?
- Am I aboutto go over my monthly restaurant or shopping limit?
- How much have I spent overall other than my regular expenses?
- What store was that specific transaction for?
- With the new My Spending Overview you can know...
- How many times did I go to my favorite restaurant last month?
- How muchmoney came inand how much went out during the last month?
- What'smy average monthly spending on things such as shopping and groceries?
And now your Digital Banking Home page becomes your "home base" for seeing ALL your accounts at Farmers Bank.
-- One place to see and access all your balances and most recent account transactions - now that's convenience!
We are constantly working to provide you with relevant tool s to manage your life - we hope these enhancements allow you to enjoy life more and manage finances less!
Please be aware that past categories that you have built for your transactions will not display after February 25. To begin your budgeting future, you will have a history of 3 months of your transactions that will have been placed into 13 prebuilt categories, and you will have an additional 5 categories that you can customize to your needs. You can change the information in the categories as you start using the new system.
You will continue to use your Internet Banking as usual, all of the features that you love will not change, ~~ past statements, Bill Pay, and transfers and alerts you have built to provide convenience in your banking.