Online & Mobile
Put your money where your mouse is with Farmers Bank’s online and mobile services. Still have questions? Call us at 740-992-2136.
All of our Farmers Bank accounts come with Internet Banking packed with options that best suits you. Need a quick snapshot of your account? View real-time transactions? See your pending and current payments? It’s all right at your fingertips. You can also choose to have e-Statements delivered to your inbox and switch from cluttered paper statements to e-Statements!
FBSC Mobile Suite
Access your accounts anywhere, anytime with Farmers Bank Mobile Banking. Check your account balances, transfer funds, track posted and pending transactions, and much more all at your fingertips. And all for free.
Enroll in Mobile Banking
If your are enrolled in online banking follow these instructions:
- NEED TO REVIEW STEPS
Enroll in SMS Banking Alerts
If you are already enrolled in online banking and mobile banking follow these instructions:
- Login to Online Banking using your Access ID and Passcode
- Click on the "Notify Me Alerts" tab
- Make sure your mobile phone number appears correct and is enrolled to receive text alerts
- Edit account activity alerts by choosing which alerts you want, accounts you want them for, and how often/what type of alert you want.
Don’t have a Smartphone? No problem!
in your mobile device’s Web browser for access to our new mobile features!
One of our Internet Banking Features is Billpay. It’s fast and secure, and you can pay bills in a fraction of the time. Just set up the date for when the bill must be paid. And if you accidentally forget to make a payment – we have same-day and overnight payment options available.
POPMoney is an innovative personal payment system that eliminates the hassle of checks and cash. Now, sending and receiving money is as easy as e-mailing or texting. And if you are sending the money to someone who doesn’t have a Farmers Bank account, no problem.
On Sunday, February 25, we introduced our new My Spending tools to enhance and expand our Spendable Balance features. These features provide you tools that will provide you a means to better budget your finances.
Here are some of the ways that My Spending will make managing money easier for you.
- Using the upgraded Spendable Balance you can know...
- How much can I safely spend out of my primary account right now and not impact scheduled bill payments?
- Can I afford a night out?
- With automatic categorization of each transaction and My Spending alerts you can know...
- How much have I spent on groceries, restaurants, entertainment this week?
- Am I aboutto go over my monthly restaurant or shopping limit?
- How much have I spent overall other than my regular expenses?
- What store was that specific transaction for?
- With the new My Spending Overview you can know...
- How many times did I go to my favorite restaurant last month?
- How muchmoney came inand how much went out during the last month?
- What'smy average monthly spending on things such as shopping and groceries?
And now your Digital Banking home page becomes your "home base" for seeing ALL your accounts at Farmers Bank.
-- One place to see and access all your balances and most recent account transactions - now that's convenience!
We are constantly working to provide you with relevant tools to manage your life - we hope these enhancements allow you to enjoy life more and manage finances less!
Please be aware that past categories that you have built for your transactions will not display after February 25. To begin your budgeting future, you will have a history of 3 months of your transactions that will have been placed into 13 prebuilt categories, and you will have an additional 5 categories that you can customize to your needs. You can change the information in the categories as you start using the new system.
You will continue to use your Internet Banking as usual, all of the features that you love will not change, ~~ past statements, Bill Pay, and transfers and alerts you have built to provide convenience in your banking.